The format for this virtual version of our 50+ Job Fair is a one-hour Zoom meeting featuring up to three employers talking about their companies, staffing needs and application process, and answering questions from potential applicants. Each employer will speak for 20 minutes.
- Myles Wallace works in recruiting and business development at Peak Performers, a nonprofit staffing firm in Austin that recruits for contract, temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in the State of Texas and other local government agencies.
- Faith Foote will represent SendaRide, a non-emergency concierge transport service.
- Third employer TBD
No matter where you are in your job search, we encourage you to attend. It’s always helpful to hear directly from recruiters about their preferences, process, culture, timing, etc. Can you join us? Please register via this Eventbrite page.
- This is a free AustinUP event.
- All registered participants will be emailed the Zoom login info. You can use your computer, tablet or phone to access. Important: This event will be password-protected to ensure your online safety.
- You might want to create a free Zoom account before the meeting (you will not need to purchase anything). Learn more about how to join Zoom meetings from this quick video tutorial.
- Log on about a minute or so before the session begins to get your bearings.
- Calling in without video is an option.
- If you have questions about Zoom or need help with set-up, we’re here for you! Simply send an email to us at [email protected] and let us know how to follow up with you.