“The Interview Puzzle – How to Take Control of Your Interview” will be led by employment consultant Chip Sampson. For many, the interview is a challenging experience, especially now as many interviews are being held remotely. Did you do well? Do they like you? Did you answer all of their questions? Were you the strongest candidate? If you have ever walked away from an interview feeling like you “nailed it” but still didn’t get the job, it’s confusing. The Interview Puzzle will help you to better understand the dynamics of an interview. You will learn how to prepare and look for opportunities to take control of the interview so that you have the desired outcome, a job offer.
Self-described as a teacher and creator, Chip has more than 20 years of experience in the Professional Services and Project Team Placement industry. During that time he has developed long-term business relationships with a large number of employers and a network of contacts. Prior to that, he served 11 years in management roles at customer service and sales-focused companies in the music and audio industry.
Interested attending? Please register on this Eventbrite page.
- This is a free AustinUP event.
- All registered participants will be emailed the Zoom login info. You can use your computer, tablet or phone to access. Important: This event will be password-protected to ensure your online safety.
- You might want to create a free Zoom account before the meeting (you will not need to purchase anything). Learn more about how to join Zoom meetings from this quick video tutorial.
- Log on about a minute or so before the session begins to get your bearings.
- Calling in without video is an option.
- If you have questions about Zoom or need help with set-up, we’re here for you! Simply send an email to us at email@example.com and let us know how to follow up with you.