This online presentation will be led by Myles Wallace, who works in recruiting and business development at Peak Performers, a nonprofit staffing firm in Austin that recruits for contract, temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in the State of Texas and other local government agencies. His presentation will include local job-seeker resources, notes about who’s hiring right now (during this pandemic), and time for Q&A.
Interested? Please register on this Eventbrite page.
- This is a free AustinUP event.
- All registered participants will be emailed the Zoom login info. You can use your computer, tablet or phone to access. Important: This event will be password-protected to ensure your online safety.
- You might want to create a free Zoom account before the meeting (you will not need to purchase anything). Learn more about how to join Zoom meetings from this quick video tutorial.
- Log on about a minute or so before the session begins to get your bearings.
- Calling in without video is an option.
- If you have questions about Zoom or need help with set-up, we’re here for you! Simply send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how to follow up with you.