“The Employment Puzzle, An Effective Strategy to Find Your Job” will be led by employment consultant Chip Sampson. This session will focus on job search strategies for older adults. Chip has developed a series of programs designed to help job seekers put all the pieces together to more effectively reach their desired employment goals through a systematic approach with networking as a central principle. He has helped thousands of job seekers prepare and promote their credentials to potential employers.
About the Speaker:
Self-described as a teacher and creator, Chip Sampson has more than 20 years of experience in the Professional Services and Project Team Placement industry. During that time he has developed long-term business relationships with a large number of employers and a network of contacts. Prior to that, he served 11 years in management roles at customer service and sales-focused companies in the music and audio industry.
Interested in attending? Please register on this Eventbrite page.
- This is a free AustinUP event.
- All registered participants will be emailed the Zoom login info. You can use your computer, tablet or phone to access. Important: This event will be password-protected to ensure your online safety.
- You might want to create a free Zoom account before the meeting (you will not need to purchase anything). Learn more about how to join Zoom meetings from this quick video tutorial.
- Log on about a minute or so before the session begins to get your bearings.
- Calling in without video is an option.
- If you have questions about Zoom or need help with set-up, we’re here for you! Simply send an email to us at [email protected] and let us know how to follow up with you.