This free, online presentation will provide options for insuring yourself instead of relying on an employer during the current business climate of the COVID-19 economy. We’ll look at how to 1) get insurance through the Marketplace or Medicare and 2) replace other insurance (e.g., life insurance) typically provided by employers. This free online event will be led by licensed insurance agent and AustinUP business member Randy Hsi with HealthMarkets.
Interested in attending? Please register on this Eventbrite page.
About the Speaker:
Randy Hsi is a licensed insurance agent with HealthMarkets, a division of United Health Care. He works with individuals, families and small businesses in Austin and surrounding communities to identify their unique insurance needs, preferences and budget. His product lines include health, life, small group, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, longterm care, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness and disability. He also assists his clients with retirement planning and annuities.
- This is a free AustinUP event.
- All registered participants will be emailed the Zoom login info. You can use your computer, tablet or phone to access. Important: This event will be password-protected to ensure your online safety.
- You might want to create a free Zoom account before the meeting (you will not need to purchase anything). Learn more about how to join Zoom meetings from this quick video tutorial.
- Log on about a minute or so before the session begins to get your bearings.
- Calling in without video is an option.
- If you have questions about Zoom or need help with set-up, we’re here for you! Simply send an email to us at email@example.com and let us know how to follow up with you.